Re-opening: We’re looking forward to seeing you in person again. We will be re-opening the church in limited fashion on Sunday, May 31st.
What to expect. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early to acclimate to our new set up. In brief, here’s what you and your family can expect:
1. Facility & Sanctuary Seating: We’ve arranged the seating in the sanctuary to accommodate social distancing guidelines. All other ministry and facility areas will remain closed.
2. Sanitation & Face Covering: We recommend that people bring their own hand sanitizers, face masks, and wash their hands frequently.
3. Seating Limits: Seating will be limited to 70 people per service and we recommend that people wear a face-mask during the worship service.
4. No Children’s Ministry Programs: These programs will not be in operation during the worship service. Instead, we’d like to encourage families to sit together during the worship service.
6. Feeling Sick: If you’re not feeling well, please stay at home and enjoy the service online. The sermon will be available on our Home page.
Worship Service – Sundays, 10:00 am
Our Weekend Worship Service will encourage and equip you. We’d love to have you join us. When you arrive, stop by our cafe for a coffee. On your way into the main sanctuary, you can drop your children off with our children’s ministry workers. Sit anywhere you like, enjoy the pre-service music, check out our brochure for upcoming events and activities. Our service starts at 10 am with an upbeat time of musical worship which is always focused on elevating Jesus. The sermons are biblical and will address issues we can all relate to; they’ll also make you laugh, think, and motivate you to grow in your walk with God.
Kingdom Kids – Sundays, 10:00 am
We believe every child is created by God for a unique purpose and Kingdom Kids is a ministry of our church designed to help children discover their God-given purpose. We have a staff of skilled Children’s ministry workers, who are dedicated to empowering the next generation with a vibrant faith in Jesus. Currently, this ministry spans Preschool through Fifth grade.
Women’s Ministry – Mondays, 10:00 am
Our Women’s Ministry gathers on Monday mornings at the church for a time of fellowship, prayer, and community. It’s a great place for women to belong and grow in their faith.
Young Moms Gathering
This is a perfect setting for moms with kids. The Young Moms Gathering meets weekly for a few hours creating a play-date for kids, and a Christ-centered community for moms where they can grow in their faith. For gathering times and locations, please contact the church office.
This Bible Study meets weekly and is a perfect setting for an in-depth study of God’s Word. The study is led by our Youth with a Mission Missionary, Tammie Barnett, and meets in the church cafe every Thursday evening at 6:45 pm. For more details, please contact the church office at (805) 522-0246.
Wednesday Night Connection
Wednesday Night Connection is a young adult connect group that will inspire you with great teaching from God’s word and discussion of relevant topics from today’s rapidly changing world. Pizza is provided and meets in the church cafe at 6:30 pm. For more details, please contact the church office at (805) 522-0246.